- Is there room in Asia for two music channels?
- Do we think MTV and Channel V should merge?
- In this age of globalize markets, is it necessary to adapt the channels to local markets?
- Has Channel V done enough to differentiate itself from MTV Asia?
- How can the foreign music channels develop the China market?
Two Strategy Levels :
- Business-level Strategy (Competitive): Each business unit in a diversified firm chooses a business-level strategy as its business- means of competing in individual product markets
- Corporate-level Strategy (Companywide): Specifies actions taken by the firm to gain a competitive advantage by selecting and managing a group of different businesses competing in several industries and product markets
- MTV to Keep Eye Trained On Families of ‘Teen Mom’ (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Viacom says MTV CEO stepping down (seattlepi.com)
- ‘MTV First: Captain America’: We Want Your Questions! (splashpage.mtv.com)
- 17 reviews of MTV (rateitall.com)
- New Strategic Marketing Agency Looks For Ways To Help Clients Succeed In Reaching Sales, Marketing and Corporate Goals (prweb.com)
- Competitive Intelligence: Needed A New Way Of Thinking About Competition (theachiever2011.wordpress.com)
- Shouldn’t MTV Be Pro-Life? (creativeminorityreport.com)
- Blog Strategi + Manajemen